The standard Ferno EDGElok allows multi-depth adjustment to suit varying roof cladding profiles. An optional cladding insert provides the user with the ability to fit the Ferno EdgeLok onto larger roof cladding profiles.
The EDGElok is robust yet light-weight and collapsible so it can be carried from job to job for repeated use. For additional safety the EDGElok incorporates an energy absorbing arm with fall indicator.
The EDGElok is constructed primarily of high grade alloy with some stainless steel construction. It is tested to meet the requirements of the AS/NZS1891.4 anchorage specifications for 15 kN single person fall arrest.
- Multi depth adjustment to suit common roof cladding profiles
- Optional large cladding insert for larger roof profiles
- Lightweight and collapsible (3.1 kg)
- Easily transported from job to job for repeated use
- Incorporates an energy absorbing arm with fall indicator