GROUP AND ON-SITE BOOKINGS STILL AVAILABLE!
Unfortunately, we’ve sold out or not currently offering public dates for this course. If you would like to register your interest, please give us a call on (07) 5491 2144 or click the button below to fill out our form.
Carry Out The Risk Management Process (G2) – BMA
RIIRIS402E - Carry out the risk management process
8 hours face to face
ON SITE & GROUP BOOKINGS
Available on Request
$595 per person
MORE COURSES, MORE OFTEN
In all our locations!
Carry Out The Risk Management Process (G2) Course Overview
G2 (RIIRIS402E Carry out the Risk Management Process) course covers the skills and knowledge required to carry out the risk management processes, including planning, identifying hazards and assessing risk, and developing and implementing risk controls specifically in the resources and infrastructure sectors (specifically the mining and quarrying industries).
This competency is a statutory requirement of mining legislation for specified occupational categories as deemed by the respective Mining Safety & Health Advisory Committees. Some mining companies have expanded which groups of people require this competency with some sites now requiring any person with a supervisory capacity to also hold this competency along with the Mining Supervisor S123.
The course covers the following topics:
- Relevant Legislation
- Industry / Company Documentation (Policies & Procedures)
- Industry Requirements For Managing Risk
- Carrying Out The Risk Management Process
- Supervising The Risk Management Process
- Facilitating Group Risk Assessments
- Hazard Identification (Including Acute And Long-Term Effects On People)
- Risk Analysis
- Control Measures & Action Plans
- Identifying Unacceptable Risk
- Determining Adequacy Of Current Risk Controls
G2 training and assessment is suitable for personnel either in a supervisory position in mining, workplace health and safety, civil works; or looking to become a supervisor in these industries.
Face to face training and assessment is conducted at one of Link Resources purpose built training facilities. Upon arrangement, training and assessment can be conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients providing there a suitable infrastructure and industry training facilities.
Link Resources Training Facilities:
Sunshine Coast: 8 Technology Drive, Warana, QLD 4575
Outcomes of G2 Risk Management Training
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Link Resources (RTO 31223).
All candidates must be literate in the English language (no interpreters allowed).
At enquiry, students can enter the program by expressing an interest and being sent an information pack that contains a booking notification and course information (Course Brochure). This interest process enables the RTO and client to work together to ensure the course is suitable for them and to identify any additional support needs & make adequate provisions.
To enrol into this course, you must be able to provide a Statement of Attainment that confirms you have attained the following units of competency:
RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes (S1)
RIIWHS301E Conduct safety and health investigations (S2)
RIICOM301E Communicate information (S3)
How To enrol
BMA employees and contractors:
- Find a course – select a course you would like to book into from the dates/locations provided above.
- Complete the enrolment form – Complete the online enrolment form. For the question ‘Would you like to pay for this course now?’, please select ‘Yes with a purchase order’ and for the ‘Purchase Order’ number, enter “BMA PO”. Once the form has been completed, click SUBMIT.
- Booking confirmation – Once you have been confirmed in a course, you’ll receive an ‘Booking Confirmation’ email. This email contains all the information you require for your course.
- Course completion – After successfully completing the training course, you will be issues with either a Statement of Attainment or Attendance Certificate (please allow 1-3 business days for this to be issued).
- For more details – download the ‘How to Enrol‘ flyer or contact us today.