10 Technology Drive, Warana
$325.00 Per Person
Oct 14 Thu
Nov 11 Thu
Dec 9 Thu
18/229 Junction Rd, Cannon Hill
$325.00 Per Person
Oct 7 Thu
Nov 4 Thu
Dec 3 Fri
Traffic Management Refresher Training
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plan
8 hours face to face
ON SITE & GROUP BOOKINGS
Available on Request
$325 per person
WE WON’T CANCEL DATES
No Matter How Many Students Book
This course is for those students who have previously completed the Traffic Management course and require a ‘refresher’. Refresher training is required every three years, and industry currency evidence must be supplied (see Entry Requirements tab below). The Transport and Main Roads Department does allow 3 months from expiry to completing the refresher course.
For more information on this training package, please visit the below link.https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/business-industry/Business-with-us/Traffic-Management/Traffic-management-trainingTarget Audience
Traffic Management Refresher Training is aimed at those who are currently work in traffic management, and have completed traffic management full course within the past 3 years.
pre course learning
There is no pre course learning required for this unit of competency.
Face to face training and assessment is conducted at one of Link Resources purpose built training facilities. Upon arrangement, training and assessment can be conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients providing there a suitable infrastructure and industry training facilities.
Link Resources Training Facilities:
Brisbane: 18/229 Junction Rd, Cannon Hill QLD 4170
Sunshine Coast: 10 Technology Drive Warana QLD 4575
Gladstone: 4/69 Goondoon Street Gladstone QLD 4680
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment (RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plan and RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes) recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised. The Statement is issued by Link Resources Training Pty Ltd (RTO 45483).
Please see the Link Resources Payments, Cancellations and Refund Policy below in Student Information for all details on Payments for your course.
Candidates must have completed RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plans within the past 3 years with an Registered Training Organisation. The Statement of Attainment must be presented upon enrolment.
Candidates will be required to show evidence / industry currency of working & implementing traffic management plans within the past 3 years.
Candidates must have completed working in proximity to traffic – Awareness Part 1 and Part 2
TMR and Link Resources will also require the below submissions prior to attendance of this course:
- Currency of Industry Practice (you will be supplied with the appropriate resources to show this evidence)
- TGS’s used within your workplace, Toolbox evidence and SWMS Risk Management Plan
- QLD TMR Traffic Management Implementation Card, White Card and your previous Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan
Other requirements for this package include:
- Having held an open or provisional driver licence (Australian or foreign) within the last 5 years (this ensures applicants have an understanding of vehicle manoeuvrability and braking dynamics)
- Meet Medical Fitness And Suitability Criteria
- Have Held An Australian Or Foreign Provisional Or Open Drivers Licence Within The Last Five Years.
- Hold a current Construction White Card
- Be over the age of 18 years and will need a basic level of language and literacy, as this course requires participants to complete a theory assessment and receive a 100% pass mark.
Training & Education Pathways: After achieving these units of competency students may undertake a range of associated resources and infrastructure units and qualifications.
Employment Pathways: After achieving these units of competency students may maintain employment or additional responsibilities as a Traffic Controller in various industries.