Health & Medical
Link Resources is uniquely well positioned to provide remote health & medical support. We currently provide remote medical, emergency rescue, and health services to several large resource clients in various locations throughout Australia and internationally.
You can also take comfort in the fact we only engage experienced and qualified staff as our Management Team, whom have a wealth of remote oil & gas and mining management experience, and are directly involved in the recruitment and on-boarding of all Paramedics, Nurses and healthcare staff. We ensure that our personnel are equipped with all the necessary and appropriate lifesaving emergency response vehicles, equipment and medications to protect your people. We have a dedicated management team including a CEO, Project Manager, Medical Director and Operations Manager, who oversee all medical operations and clinical governance to ensure quality and consistency across all projects.
Link Resources deploy a range of equipment and services including:
- Late model 200 Series Landcruiser Emergency Response Vehicles compliant with Santos Land Transport standards and mine site specifications. These vehicles are fitted with the latest in advanced life support equipment and In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems (IVMS).
- Towable self-contained medical facilities that are air conditioned, have connections to water and waste with holding capacity, and are able to manage treatments, drug security and drug integrity independently of mains power when required.
- On Site Occupational Health Care facilities customised to meet our client’s needs
- Occupational Health Vaccination Programs
- Aero-Medical Evacuation
- On Site Customised Health Solutions