18/229 Junction Rd, Cannon Hill, QLD
$695.00 Per Person
Dec 18 Mon
Jan 15 Mon
Jan 22 Mon
Feb 12 Mon
Feb 19 Mon
Mar 11 Mon
Mar 18 Mon
Apr 15 Mon
Apr 29 Mon
May 13 Mon
May 27 Mon
Jun 10 Mon
Jun 24 Mon
Standard 11 Course in Mine Safety Training in Sunshine Coast
RIIERR205D - Apply initial response first aid
RIIGOV201E - Comply with site work processes/procedures
RIIRIS201E - Conduct local risk control
RIICOM201E - Communicate in the workplace
RIIERR302E - Respond to local emergencies and incidents
RIIWHS201E - Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
2 days (20 hours) face to face
ON SITE & GROUP BOOKINGS
Available on Request
$695.00 Per Person
MORE COURSES, MORE OFTEN
In all our locations!
Australia has multiple large-scale mining activity projects on the go. Each mining site comes with a particular set of hazards that all workers need to be aware of and have training for. From falling loads to exposure to harmful substances and gasses there are many potential hazards on an active mining site.
The best way to massively reduce the risk of these types of accidents is proper training in mine safety. This standard 11 course offered in the Sunshine Coast is taught by experienced professionals at an accredited and leading RTO (Registered Training Organisation) in Link Resources so you know you will be given the best training possible.
Why You Need Standard Course 11 Mine Safety Training
Mining is an incredibly dangerous industry with huge heavy machinery, cramped spaces, toxic chemicals, gasses and explosives so it goes without saying that mine safety training is mandatory for all workers on-site. The S11 mine safety course is a nationally recognised program that comes with its own certificate from Link Resources, an official RTO. This course is mandatory for anyone working in the mining industry on-site. This is especially relevant for the coal surface industry which offers many jobs in this environment. Whether you are new to mining or an experienced worker who needs a refresher course, the S11 mine safety training course will prevent accidents and protect your life.
What the Standard 11 Mine Safety Course Will Teach You
Our mining induction training course on the Sunshine Coast will teach attendees the following skills (and more) and safety procedures for all workers employed on a mining site:
- Required knowledge of legislation
- Appropriate equipment and PPE
- General Safety (Including Risk Management)
- Isolation and tagging
- Emergency procedures
- Lifesaving and initial response First Aid
- Firefighting and fire prevention
- The Environment
- General mining overview
Completing this course will show proof of competency with a nationally recognised certificate to prove that they are competent to work safely on a mining site. This has to be issued by an RTO (Registered Training Organisation) like Link Resources.
Who Can Apply for Working at Heights Training?
Australian law requires the following requirements are met by all applicants:
- English Understanding – Effective communication is vital to absorb information during the training course. The trainee must have basic knowledge of both verbal and written English as it is required that the trainees understand the training course, which is formatted in English
- Age – Applicants but be at the age of 18 years old and above before applying
- Proof of Identity – Must present evidence of identity before getting accepted for working at heights training
- Unique Student Identifier – All trainees must be in possession of USI, a unique reference number given to trainees who are learning vocational education training
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Standard 11 (S11) training course?
• RIIERR205D – Apply initial response first aid
• RIIGOV201E – Comply with site work processes/procedures
• RIIRIS201E – Conduct local risk control
• RIICOM201E – Communicate in the workplace
• RIIERR302E – Respond to local emergencies and incidents
• RIIWHS201E – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
Why is the Standard 11 Induction necessary?
What certification will I receive upon completing the Standard 11 (S11) training course?
Who should attend the Standard 11 (S11) training course?
What topics are covered in the Standard 11 (S11) training course?
How long does the Standard 11 (S11) training course take to complete?
Is the Standard 11 (S11) certification valid in all states of Australia?
Are there any prerequisites for attending the Standard 11 (S11) training course?
Is the training conducted in a classroom or on-site?
Is there an assessment at the end of the course?
Yes, participants typically need to pass a written assessment and practical exercises to obtain the Standard 11 certification.